We’re all in the same boat, and it needs work.
We’ll pull you out of a jam and put you back on the water
Rose Marine was founded by the late Frank Rose III in 1964 and has been a leader in the boating supply, boat maintenance and marine repair industry ever since.
Our mix of product quality, service and technical knowledge is extremely helpful in the commercial boating industry. Our marine parts department, propeller shafting and machine shop, and dry-dock and boat hauling will help you through the toughest technical challenges you face when you face the challenge of boat repair.
Whether you need a bilge pump, hydraulic hauling, marine exhaust system or a power steering system, we will make to make sure you’re back on the water and making money.
Rose Marine’s marine parts and service capabilities gives you the advantage of have a “one stop” experience which is crucial when time is money and in the commercial boating game, Time is always money.
We are located at the North Channel in Gloucester Harbor in Historic Gloucester, Massachusetts about 35 miles north of Boston, a convenient location between the Gulf of Maine and Cape Cod Bay.
One example of what is accomplished at ROSE MARINE regularly:
- Haul your boat.
- Have your prop shaft pulled, inspected, replaced or repaired if necessary, re-re-installed and repacked.
- Plumb your hydraulics where needed, replace or reseal your hydraulic valve, hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors if necessary.
- Replace dry exhaust or wet exhaust components and/or re-weld the damage in your exhaust system
- Replace your marine zincs, paint, do fiberglass repair ,
- Launch, refuel and be on your way all in short order.
Not in our neighborhood? Not a problem. Our parts guys are as attentive over the phone as they are over the counter. We can ship most products UPS right to your door. In many cases, we can ship the same day you place your order.